In this blog, we are going to learn “Delete App Service Backup in the Storage Account – Container via Azure portal”.
Azure storage account contains all of your Azure Storage data objects: blobs, files, queues, tables, and disks.
- Azure account with an active subscription. Create an account for free
- Quick Tip : Manual – Backup App Service via Azure portal | Step By Step
- Quick Tip : Automatic / Scheduled – Backup App Service via Azure portal | Step By Step
- Quick Tip : How to Create Storage Account via Azure portal
- Quick Tip : How to Create Storage Container in Storage Account via Azure portal
- Quick Tip : Navigate to / View – Specific Storage Account via Azure portal | Step By Step
- Resource Group
- App Service
- Storage Account
- Storage Account – Container
Step by Step:
Step 0: Go through the Pre-requisites
Step 1: Navigate to your app, then note down the storage settings (point 3)
Step 2: Navigate to your noted backup storage container from step 1, Select the Backup files to delete, then click on “Delete”
Step 3: Now click on “OK” to continue the delete process
Step 4: Here you can see the deleted backups are remove from the list & also from storage account container
Points to Remember:
- Data in your Azure storage account is durable and highly available, secure, and massively scalable.
Do you still have any questions about this article, ask away in the comments and we’ll do our best to help!